The Law and Policy Forum for Social Justice (LAPSOJ) is an organization established by lawyers working in the field of rule of law, human rights, and constitutional issues. The organization holds an expertise in research and strategic litigation with some of the pioneer human rights lawyers of Nepal mentoring the organization. We are involved in jurisprudence setting litigation in the Supreme Court of Nepal.
LAPSOJ is seeking applications from qualified, talented and result oriented candidates to assist in Migration and Foreign Employment project for the following positions:
- Number of Position: 3
- Duty Station: Kathmandu, Janakpur and Butwal
- Duration: Annual contract with possibility of extension
Under the overall guidance of Program Manager, the Programme officer shall work under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator. The Programme officer shall have following responsibilities:
- Prepare concept notes, report writing, documentation and project coordination with partner NGOs
- Assist programme coordinator in preparing the periodic progress reports, including quarterly and annual reports
- Organize project meetings to review the progress and to discuss future step with the project team
- Maintain office documents and case files
- Serve in capacity of sub grant manager
- Monitor and evaluate the project output in a timely manner
- Maintain project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task.
- Represent LAPSOJ in relevant program.
- At least two years of working experience in managing projects
- Undergraduate in Law, Social Work, Development Studies, Human Rights, Sociology or related discipline(s)
- Proficiency in the both English and Nepali language with added skills of Nepali typing (required)
- Research and writing skills will be an asset.
Interested candidates meeting above mentioned requirements are requested to send their application along with recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until filled.
Deadline for application: 15 February 2019